1. Admission to K E Carmel
Central School & Jr. College is restricted by conditions of
the candidate. Applicants for admissions will be interviewed, tested
admitted to the standard they are found fit according to the vacancies
2. Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parents
or guardian, who will be responsible for his\her conduct, application
to studies discipline and fees.
3. The Principal reserves the right of refusing admission to a pupil
without any reason for it.
4. Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed
forms. Admissions to all classes is on the basis of entrance examination
and the selected candidates will be intimated immediately after
the result is announced. Birth certificate must be produced at the
time of admission
AGE LIMITS ON ADMISSION
LKG – Age 4 as on 1st June
UKG – Age 5 as on 1st June
1. Transfer Certificate (TC) issued from schools recognized by the
government must be submitted at the time of admission. Application
for transfer certificate must be submitted in prescribed form well
in advance, after all the dues have been cleared in the office.
Fees are due as long as no notice of withdrawal of the students
from the school is given.
2. Irregular attendance , habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance
of authority, lack of sufficient efforts to improve in studies or
conduct against the moral tone of the school and parental non co-operation
with the staff or school authorities are sufficient reasons of dismissal
of a student.
3. Pupils are responsible to conduct themselves well in and outside
the school. Hence misbehavior in public places. Streets and conveyance
are sufficient reasons for dismissal from school.
4. Students who are absent from class for fifteen days or more will
have their names removed from the attendance roll. Principal reserves
the right to readmit them only after the payment of a fresh admission
5. Failing twice consecutively in the same class is reason enough
to be sent away from the school.
Plus One and Plus Two
English + Physics + Chemistry + Biology + Mathematics
English + Physics + Chemistry + Computer + Mathematics
Minimum 70% marks in Science and Mathematics and 70% aggregate
in the All India Secondary School Examination ( Class X) or minimum
70% marks in Science and Mathematics and 65% in aggregate in CBSE
( Class X) of minimum 85% marks in Science and Mathematics and
80% marks in aggregate in the SSLC or any other equallent examination.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview before
the Principal on a specified day with their Parents and the documents
1. Original Certificate and Marklist of the qualifying examination.
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Conduct Certificate obtained from the institution last attended.
SCHOOL HOURS OFFICE HOURS
9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Boys : Striped Pale gold half-sleeve shirt, Pale gold shorts with
l.5" belt loops.
Girls : Pale gold half-sleeve shirt, Pale gold pinafore with l.5"
Boys : Striped Pale gold half-sleeve
shirt, Pale gold shorts or trousers with 1.5'' belt loops.
Girls : Striped Pale gold half-sleeve
shirt, Pale gold half skirt with 1.5'' belt loops and Pale gold
overcoat from Std.VII onwards.
HS/Hr Sec. Section
Boys : Striped Pale gold half-sleeve shirt, Pale gold trousers
with I.5" belt loops
Girls : Striped Pale gold half-sleeve shirt, Pale gold half skirt
with 1.5" belt loops and Pale gold overcoat.
All sections (for boys & girls)
School tie, school belt, black shoes and Pale gold socks
NB : Students should wear fully white
uniform on Wednesdays.
1. To be paid at the school counter only.
2. The fees will be accepted between 9.30 am and 4.00 pm on working
days and on Saturdays except second Saturdays.
3. The dates for the payment of fees are before 10th of every
4: A fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged on the defaulters.
A re-admission fee of Rs 500/- will be charged for the default
of payment after the last month of the term.
Note:- There will be a change in
the school uniform from 2012 academic year.